Retargeting is a form of online advertising that allows you to send advertisements intended to turn visitors into buyers, while they’re still on your site… before they leave.
Retargeting uses the browsing history of users on a site from viewing section “Contact” to online shopping cart to the site, so that after to display the appropriate messages to targeted users. Retargeting is thus the ideal advertising solution in the long term communication with your consumers.
How does it work?
1. Users who visit the site, navigate a few pages to see what are you offering and then leave without buying.
2. They see your ads when browsing
3. Users come back to your site and buy!
Why do you need it?
Online studies show that only 2% of users convert from the first visit. Using retargeting, you can bring back to the site 98% of your potential clients and raise your conversion rate.
Since you are targeting people who have already shown an interest in what your are offering, retargeting campaigns are very effective. On average, for every $ 1 invested in retargeting, you have a profit of $ 10. Retargeting campaigns help you to increase brand awareness and to obtain better click through rates at lower costs.
– Increase conversion rates for different activities, “subscriptions” for example
– Downloads and increase sales
– Maximizing brand’s awareness and influencing consumers in terms of buying
– Detailing the entire circuit of the campaign: “Full Funnel Visibility”
– Benefit from competitive rates and a better ROI